top of page
Smiling Man
Private Health Insurance

If you are working or in university, you likely have coverage for a certain amount of counselling.  As I am a Registered Social Worker (RSW) and a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), almost all plans will cover my services.  I do recommend checking your coverage, though, to ensure that this is the case.  While I am unable to provide direct billing, once you have paid for the session I will provide you with a detailed receipt recognized by health insurance companies.  You may then submit it for reimbursement.  Often plans will cover a large percentage of the counselling fee (such as 80%), but not the whole fee.  They will pay up to a maximum amount for the year.

bottom of page